Thursday, July 7, 2011

Today I opened shop!

Well, it's been a long time coming but today i officially opened my website store.  You can now buy my products online through ETSY at www.etsy/shop/jollybeesoap.com.  I have had a website for several years but needed to keep my business small while I was researching and learning so that i could make a quality product.  I have never had a cart on my website at www.jollybeesoap.com but had it available to show what I could make upon request.  I opened my store on ETSY to allow me to sell what I have in stock and readily available.  I still will do special orders if you email me at jollybeesoap@gmail.com.  I am excite to see where this adventure will take me and am VERY thankful for those of you who have been ordering via email for all these years.  You guys have given me inspiration to keep my small business growing to meet your needs.  Let me know if there is a product or scent you would like me to try.  I am always open to suggestions and trying something new. :0)
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment